5-7 Day DeTox hOMe & Body: Nutrient Dense
SpRiNg Cleanse & Wellness Immersion
5-7 DAY OPTIONS ARE PRIVATE or SMALL GROUP
- 1 90-minute Thai massage- wellness session (held in your hOMe or at Sea Spa in Edgartown)
- 1 yoga & meditation lesson every day, or opt for every other day (at hOMe, hotel, or Sea Spa Studio, or at Yoga Barn in Chilmark, Martha's Vineyard)
- Nutrition discussions, food demos, kitchen prep & creation tips with hands on time (at hOMe or SeaSpa Studio in Vineyard Square Hotel)
- Recipes, rituals & routines that work best with your unique body, mind and spirit (eBook format or printed out at extra cost)
- Meal plans with foods that fuel you best, following 1:1 nutrition session we will modify plans to meet your needs and design accordingly. If you are a fast metabolizer and burn through food, then a week of green juices, and raw fruits &vegetables is not for you. No worry! Healthy fats and clean protein to sustain your muscle tissue and energy is a part of every day!
- IF you have food addictions, from coffee to sugary treats, ice cream, breads or chips... No worry! I've got what-it-takes tips to break the habits and make you happy.
- IF you are on prescription meds and under a physician's care I am able to work with you and your practitioner to add what nutrients you may need that the drugs are robbing you of and will help to provide you with the lifestyle support your doctor may be prescribing that can indeed get to the ROOT OF YOUR CONDITIONS and transform you from a life long pattern of chronic illness and chronic prescriptive pill taking.
- IF you want to move out of SICK CARE and into HEALTH CARE, then I'll help you listen to the ultimate in life sustenance, your own innate wisdom and your own body, and using Mother Nature's Medicine Chest, I'll support your efforts to use "food and mood" as medicine.
5 DAYS OF FOOD - $150 (9 green juice delivery/pickups) + $150 Super Foods purchased for you (delivered/picked up) includes all super foods on your list, plus Dry brush & coconut oil, unless already have. Extra cost for Bone Broth & Wild Pacific Salmon. Does not include frozen fruit.
- Organic green juices made fresh for you daily (or) optionally you make at hOMe.
- Shopping for you (or receive a list of foods to add into your specific healthy diet)
- Super foods like fresh herbs, leafy veggies, micro-greens, fresh ginger, turmeric, fresh coconut and coconut oil, avocados, almonds, walnuts, cashews and seeds like chia, hemp and flax and sesame (you'll learn how to make their butters and milks too)
- Smoothie staples like raw cacao powder, maca, goji and other local fresh berries and low-glycemic fruit
- I'll teach you how to make fermented vegetables, bone broth and green juices and smoothies, deserts and entrees that leave you feeling delightfully satisfied, nourished and energized.
- Learn about the physiology of the body, and how it absolutely needs daily doses of fibrous, colorful vegetables and healthy fats and oils to function as it is meant to function, to sustain healthy populations of beneficial bacteria on your skin, and throughout your GI tract, and to fuel your brain and every cell.
- Helping your body help itself and learning to and practicing listening within is the KEY to warding off the all to common chronic conditions that people are now accepting as normal.
- ADD, dementia, fatigue, headaches and mental and auto-immune syndromes are not normal. Learn how every one of us is different, and how your needs and sensitivities are unique to your own complex and varying life. Learn how to listen and transform your own inner guru to be the Mother Nature in you guiding you to optimal health and wellness
- Receive food lists, meal plans & recipes to nourish your unique bio-individual Self
- Receive 1:1 coaching in nutrition and lifestyle
- Receive yoga, meditation classes and refresher 1:1 sessions
- Receive a 90 minute Thai massage in the comfort of your hOMe or in studio at Sea Spa Salon in Edgartown, MA on the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard.
"The time came when I recognized that stubborn New Englanders were finally realizing that industrial processed food and prescriptive meds and allopathic therapies were making them sicker and far from feeling as the Divine intended them to feel... happy, healthy, productive and in tune with nature. West Coasters and educated New Yorkers had it realized long ago, but New Englanders were tough - that's why I stayed on here, to truly do my life's work as a disciple of Nature."