A Seasonal Transformation of Self, starts here.
Detox hOMe & Body: 7 Day Organic, Green Juice Cleanse, with Daily Yoga & Meditation, Thai Massage and 1:1 Health Coaching
|THE WELL: 365 Main Street, Room D (above Dove n' Distaff) across from Kenyon Ave. |
Next door to The Alternative Food Coop
REBECCA @ RIVER BEND ATHLETIC CLUB:
Fridays 4:30-5:45 PM, Sundays 9:30-11 AM
|River Bend Athletic Club Columbia Street Peace Dale RI www.riverbendac.com|
RECEIVE a 1 hour Health Coaching Session with Rebecca, to be scheduled at your convenience at your hOMe Regularly $60/HR.
Learn how to juice more efficiently, stock your fridge or pantry for mindful, healthful family eating or just let loose and learn. Let me know your health conditions, family needs, likes and dislikes, and I'll hold your hand while you get yourself where YOU are determined to be, with helpful economical and tasty, nutritious recipes, meal plans and tips. I'll also give you a list of the films, books and on line links to keep you inspired and fired up to stay on course all year long.
RECOMMENDED READING: Kris Carr's Crazy, Sexy, Diet +/or Crazy, Sexy Kitchen
Alejandro Junger, MD's Clean or Clean Gut and
Dr. Habib Sadeghi's WITHIN
REQUIRED PURCHASES: $25
- My hOMnaturale "7-28 Day Detox hOMe & Body" eBook: $5 (regularly $15)
- My hOMnaturale "7 Fave Green Juice & Smoothie Recipes" eBooks: $10 (reg. $7 each)
- My hOMnaturale "7 Daily Meditations, Mudras & Mantras" eBook: $10 (reg. $15)
TOTAL PRICE: $325 ( $175 organic food + $150 Wellness Sessions including 5 Yoga & Meditation Classes, 1 Thai massage and 1 Health Coaching Appointment + four eBooks that contain Meal Plans, Smoothie & Juicing Recipes and 7 Daily Meditations.)
- WEEK LONG physical, emotional and spiritual support and guidance from Rebecca J. Briggs, R.Y.T., C.N. Rebecca has over twenty five years of experience working with private clients, the general public, and medical professionals on how to most easily transform not so healthy habits into a much more healthy, all natural and sustainable lifestyle which includes regular practices of yoga and daily meditation, and most especially growing, shopping, preparing and serving the most unprocessed, closest to nature whole foods this earth has provided for us, the human being. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food and listen to mother nature (of which your body is a part of) for she surely knows best, and is wonderful to come hOMe to.
- CONTACT REBECCA for REGISTRATION or PAYMENT PLANS. email@example.com 401-533-0116 or comment here and I'll respond.
- PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY
- Namaste, Rebecca